First Bank Cardless withdrawal enables First Bank customers to withdraw money from a First Bank account as well as deposit money into a First Bank account without the use of ATM card from any First Bank ATM terminal.
To be able to withdraw money or pay for a commodity at a POS without your First Bank ATM card you will need 12 digit Paycode which will be sent to your mobile line as a text message, Amount and 4- digit One-time PIN (OTP).
Here is a step by step on how to withdraw money from your First Bank account without your ATM card.
- Dial *848*amount# for instance *848*10000#
- Fill the form that will display on your screen and enter your pin
- Generate a One Time Pin (OTP)
- A paycode will be sent to you via email address and SMS
- Go to the nearest First Bank ATM and make your withdrawal
- Type in the personal pin you generated and paycode
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
- Enter your phone number
- Wait for few minutes to be verified
- Then take your cash