UBA Cardless withdrawal: How to withdraw without ATM Card
The United Bank for Africa (UBA) Cardless withdrawal enables UBA customers to withdraw money from the ATM without any ATM card. However most people are used to slotting in their cards to carry out various transactions at the ATM machine
Despite the fact that many seem surprised when they see someone withdraw from the ATM without an ATM card, Cardless withdrawal was introduced in the Nigerian banking system in 2014.
UBA Cardless withdrawal is applicable in both ATM withdrawals and POS. Though the maximum amount you can withdraw from the ATM is N20,000 while POS is N150,000.
Here are steps on how to withdraw from your UBA account without your ATM
- Dial *919*30# and then follow the command prompt that will display on your screen to generate a paycode
- Dial *919#
- Select Cardless and paycode transactions
- Create a One Time Pin (OTP) and in our it in the column provided
- A paycode which is valid for 24 hours will be sent to your phone
- Proceed to a nearby UBA ATM to make your withdrawal