Quickteller DSTV: How To Pay Your DSTV Bills Using Quickteller
Quickteller is a financial service platform that allows you to purchase airtime, pay bills, send and receive money via the web (www.quickteller.com). This gives you access to financial services such as recharge,bill payments, donations and state government payments and even receiving payments too.
Anyone can access payments with Quickteller as long as he or she has an account with any bank in Nigeria and a valid ATM card using Naria MasterCard. Quickteller make use of the Mobile App and online transactions in making these services available to customers. To be able to make use of this platform all you need to do is to link your MasterCard to your profile via this platform
Here is how you can pay for your DSTV subscription using Quickteller website
• Boot on your decoder ( This is if your account has already been disconnected)
• Log on to Quickteller
• Select any DSTV bouquet of your choice
• Input your email address, smartcard number and also enter your mobile phone number
• Click Next
• The site will display the DSTV subscriber’s name and confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly.
• Click PAY and then click on your debit card type i.e Interswitch, verve or MasterCard
• Input your card details i.e card number and expiry date as inscribed on your debit card and cvv (three digits found at the back of the card)
• Click PAY
• Input your token code or your ATM PIN for other banks
After the transaction is completed, your DSTV account will be credited and you can resume viewing your DSTV. This is one of the fastest and easiest method of paying for your subscription without having to walk to any office or banking hall to pay, rather with Quickteller you can pay from the comfort of your home.
You can also make your DSTV subscription payment on Quickteller using your ATM card. Here is how;
• Visit any ATM stand, insert your card and enter your PIN number
• Select Quickteller then select BILL
• Select DSTV option
• List of DSTV bouquet will appear, select your preferred option
• Fill in your 8 digits DSTV smart number card and then verification screen will appear
• Select OK