Have you heard of card-less withdrawal, Have you wondered how to withdraw from the ATM without any ATM card? Card-less withdrawal works for GT Bank, Wema Bank, UBA, Union Bank, Fidelity Bank and Zenith Bank customers. GTBank card-less withdrawal could be done in three ways; GTBank internet banking, GTBank mobile banking app and GTBank USSD transfer code.
GTBank Card-less withdrawal using GTBank internet banking
With GTBank internet banking you can withdraw money from the ATM without any card. Here are the procedures of withdrawing money from the ATM without any card;
- Log on to GTBank internet banking using your username and password
- Click on account transfer
- Click on card-less withdrawal (GT rescue) to withdraw from a GTBank ATM near you
- Click on pay code to withdraw from other bank ATMs
- A form containing your details will display on your screen
- Complete the detail and the amount
- Enter the answer to and enter the token code sent to you
- A reference code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Locate the nearest ATM for your transaction.
GTBank Card-less withdrawal using mobile app
GTBank mobile app is not just for transfer of money, payment of bills and loading of airtime. It is also used to withdraw money from the ATM without the ATM card. Here are steps to to withdraw money without ATM card using GTBank mobile app.
- Log on to your GTBank mobile app using your username and password
- Click on more menu or slide your finger on your screen
- Click on banking
- Click on cardless withdrawal
- Click on cash out then GTBank ATMs to withdraw from a GTBank ATM near you.
- Click on cash out then All ATM and POS to withdraw from other ATMs
- Fill the form that will display on your screen
- Enter the 4 digit pin that will be sent to your phone
- A reference code will be sent to your phone, proceed to any ATM near you and make your withdrawal.
GTBank Card-less withdrawal using USSD code
To withdraw money from the ATM without any ATM card using the GTBank USSD transfer code,
- Dial *737#
- Press 1 then 8 to select card-less withdrawal
- Press 1 to withdraw from a GTBank ATM and 2 to withdraw from other bank ATM
- Input the amount
- If it’s your first time, enter your preferred pin to set your “Cash-Out PIN”
- Re-enter the pin.
- Proceed to the ATM with the reference code sent to your phone.
Cardless withdrawal using fingerprint
You can withdraw using biometric verification(fingerprint) to withdraw without your ATM card.
The above information is sourced from various websites/media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100 per cent accuracy of the figures
- Press ENTER button
- Select finger print withdrawal
- Enter the phone number on your account and press proceed
- Place your right thump on the fingerprint hardware provided for 5-10 seconds
- Remove your thumb and press proceed
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and press proceed
- The ATM will dispense cash to you