Peanuts are very delicious snacks. However, because of health reasons, it is not advisable to take this in a large quantity.
Peanuts can be gotten from stores but you can as well make them at home by following a simple step by step procedure. Also, it is not expensive to make. To make peanuts, you should use whole groundnuts instead of broken ones.
Ingredients for making peanuts
- 1 cup of Groundnut (peanut)
- 4 cups of Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla flavour.
- Groundnut oil
Procedure for making peanut
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Sift with a sieve.
- Whisk your eggs and add the vanilla flavour
- Mix the dry ingredients and the whisked eggs together to form a batter.
- Put your groundnuts into it and turn in a circular motion till they are all coated with the batter. Do well to ensure that they don’t stick together.
- Heat your oil and deep fry the coated groundnuts until they are golden brown.
- Allow to drain excess oil and then enjoy.
- Do not use broken groundnuts
- Use roasted groundnuts
- If you want it spicy, use cayenne pepper
I hope you find this helpful.