How to make Pop Corn
Popcorn is one of the most delicious snacks that requires very few ingredients and little making time. It is one of the global snacks that we got today. It is sold in street shops, eateries, cinema houses and could as well be made at home and the good thing is popcorn is not a respecter of and age group as both old and young find this snack to be delicious.
While there is the specific popcorn pot to easily make popcorn, it can also be made at home using a stove pot. It is however important to note that, when getting the corn for the popcorn, get the one basically used to make popcorn. Here, you’ll find a simple step by step procedure on how to make popcorn at home.
Ingredients for making pop corn
- 2 cups of corn used for popcorn
- 1 heaped tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar to taste
- Select and thoroughly remove stones and other particles from the corn and set aside.
- Melt the margarine in an empty dry pot on low heat.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Next, you add the popcorn corn and continue to stir. Once it starts popping, cover the pot and leave to completely pop.
- Your popcorn is ready when you no longer hear the popping sound.
Allow to cool a little. Then sit and enjoy the crunchy snacks.