Facts about Erumena Amata Biography who got married at 60
October 10, 2021
| Find It
On Friday 8th October,2021, news about Erumena Amata’s wedding went viral after it was posted by his brother and movie producer Fred Amata.
According to Fred Amata, they had given up that her sister will ever get married. She got married to a pastor from Alaba, Delta state. Here are some facts about Erumena Amata
Read Also: Chiwetalu Agu Biography, Age, Education, Career and Net Worth
- Erumena Amata is a got married at the age of 60.
- She is from Warri, Delta state
- Erumena Amata got married to her husband Benjamin Akpoghene-Adaiah on Saturday 9th October, 2021.
- She is the sisterto popularly movie producer Fred Amata.
- She is a consultant at Menaamata Xpression
- Erumena Amata was born on October 31, 1960.
- Erumena Amata obtained a National Certificate of Education (NCE) from College of Education, Abraka in 1978 and a degree In English and Literary Studies from the University of Jos
error: Content is protected !!