The Nigerian Police Force (NPF) have commenced recruitment exercise. According to a statement by the Nigerian police, the eligibility, requirement and portal was also made available for the preliminary stage of the recruitment exercise.
Requirement for 2021 Police Recruitment
- National Identification Number
- Functional email address
- Valid phone number
- Minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
Eligibility for 2021 Police Recruitment
Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years
Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for males and 1.64m tall for females
Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
How to Apply for 2021 Police Recruitment
- Visit 2021 Nigerian Police recruitment portal on www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill, review and submit your form
- Print your completed online form, guarantor form which will be submitted at the physical/examination centers
Note: Candidates with abnormalities like impediment in speech, knock knees, bow legs, bent knee, deformed hand, defective eye sight and amputation of any part of the body is not eligible to apply.
The deadline for 2021 Police recruitment is January 10, 2022