When you talk of withdrawing money from the ATM without your ATM card, Access Bank is one of the banks that allow cardless withdrawal. Access Bank Cardless withdrawal works for Quickteller enabled card.
Access Bank Cardless withdrawal enables Access Bank customers to withdraw money from the ATM without their ATM cards. Access Bank which is one of the leading financials institution in Nigeria expanded after they acquired Intercontinental Bank and Diamond Bank
Access Bank Cardless withdrawal using USSD Code
To withdraw money from the ATM without using Access Bank ATM card,
- Dial *901
- Select Other Services
- Select Cardless Withdrawal
- Select 1 for self withdrawal and 2 for third party withdrawal
- Select account
- Input amount you wish to withdraw (minimum of N1,000 and maximum of N20,000)
- Follow the command prompt
- You will receive a transaction code for successful withdrawal.
- Visit a Cardless Withdrawal enabled ATM near you.
- Press ‘0’ to perform a cardless withdrawal.
Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal using Access Mobile App
To withdraw money without Access bank bank using Access Bank mobile app
- Log on to your Access Bank mobile
- Click on cardless withdrawal
- Select account if you have more than one account with Access Bank
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw
- Input a one time password sent to your phone
- Input your pin
- You will receive a transaction code for successful withdrawal
- Proceed to a cardless withdrawal enabled ATM to make your withdrawal