Mohammed Umar was announced to head the Economic and Financials Crimes Commission (EFCC) following the suspension of Ibrahim Magu as the acting Chairman of EFCC.
No official biography of Mohammed Umar have been published by any media platform in Nigeria. However, Contents101 will highlight some of the things you need to know about Mohammed Umar of EFCC
1. Mohammed Umar is a Muslim
2. Mohammed Umar is the second most senior official in the EFCC and has represented Magu in series of events and conferences.
3. Mohammed Umar is a Deputy Commissioner of Police in the Nigerian Police Force.
4. Mohammed Umar is the Director of Operations of the Economic and Financials Crimes Commission (EFCC).
5. Mohammed Umar was named the acting Chairman of EFCC on 8th July, 2020.
6. Mohammed Umar is from Kano State, in the North Western part of Nigeria.