The National Examination Council (NECO) has released the 2020 May/June NECO result. NECO have also outlined how to check the NECO 2020 result.
Speaking on the release of NECO 2020 result, The NECO Chairman Prof Obioma expressed happiness over the release of the result despite COVID-19 and EndSARS protest.
Of the 1,209,992 candidates that participated in the NECO examination, 894,101 had upto 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
Here is how to check your 2020 May/June NECO result
- Visit NECO website Here
- Select your examination year (that is 2020)
- Select your examination type (that is SSCE INTERNAL JUN/JUL)
- Enter your token number and your examination number
- Click on “Check Result” button
Note: To get token for checking your NECO result, visit NECO website Here
- Sign up and login your account
- Buy the token online using the payment options